Podcasts have gained tremendous popularity these days.
Though many feel averse to podcasts initially, the minute they realize they could absorb the same amount of content in less time, there is no going back. Almost always!
Sameer Sawaqed, who is a popular social media influencer, and inspires and empowers Gen Z through his podcast, “ The More We Know”, is an avid podcast listener himself.
He started this podcast since he believes that a lot of us in our 20s do not have a lot of guidance, so to lend a helping hand to such individuals who has no one to guide and mentor, Sameer brings on experts from all across the world on The More We Know, to play his role in inspiring, educating and empowering his generation.
And if you want to know the top ten podcasts of this year, then who better than Sameer Sawaqed, who himself is a podcaster, and has deep insight when it comes to podcasts
Go through the list, and you are sure to find these podcasts interesting especially if you are interested in investing in stocks or are planning to lose weight. These are the podcasts that, according to Sameer, are sure to inspire and motivate you.
- The More We Know: Sameer’s mission is simple- not everyone has a mentor or the luxury to have the network to find one. Therefore, he helps you find one.
- Half Size Me: It is a weekly show hosted by Heather Robertson about weight loss and getting healthy in a sustainable manner.
- This Podcast Burns Fat: As the name itself suggests, it is a dedicated resource to helping you create lasting weight loss while optimizing your health.
- Chantel Ray Way Podcast: Learn the inspirational way to maintain your ideal weight for life through intermittent fasting.
- Stock Club by MyWallSt: It is the best investing podcast out there. The team discusses the current market news, pitches stocks, and demystifies the stock market.
- Chit Chat Money: Hosted by Brett Schaffer and Ryan Henderson, Chit Chat Money is a great casual listen to the world of investing. The two hosts are incredibly well-read!
- The daily: This is what the news should sound like. The best journalists in the world tell the biggest stories of current times.
- This American Life: Each week they choose a theme and put together different kinds of stories on that theme.
- Criminal: If you ask me to make it this one suggest you one crime podcast. Criminal is the best, most well-researched out there.
- Welcome to Your Fantasy: Historian Natalia Petrzela takes us into the seedy story behind the steamy franchise in a podcast that you won’t be able to stop streaming.
Sameer opines that these podcasts do an excellent job of explaining something tedious in the simplest possible way and are a must-listen.